Single Image Stereograms Creator.
3DMiracle - easy to operate and powerfull software for single image stereograms creation. It is usefull not only to experienced 3d artists, but also to beginners. Wide number of professional settings and user
friendly interface lets users to create complicated stereograms / SIRDS / Hollusions in several minutes. Shareware license.
The main features of 3DMiracle:
- 8 and 24 color bit rate output images;
- High resolution polygraphic quality output stereograms up to 10000x10000 (in registered version);
- Three different rendering algorithms, including hidden surface
removal, absence of echoes and geometry distortions compensation;
- Possibility of internal image oversampling for removing slices from 3d object in stereogram;
- Automatic resizing of depth masks to fit the stereogram or to size you selected;
- Creation of animated stereograms in AVI format, compressed with any codec, installed on computer;
- Two types of stereograms are supported - divergence (normal) and convergence (cross-eyed);
- Texture and random dot modes;
- Built-in texturizer;
- Possibility to add blending effects to stereogram;
- Possibility to print stereograms directly from 3DMiracle;
- DirectX fullscreen preview mode;
- Multilanguage support.
3DMiracle installation package includes a set of sample depth masks and texture patterns for stereograms creation. Depth masks may also be created
by means of 3DMonster program. Textures may be produced by means of any available graphic editor or built-in texturizer.
See more in online documentation.